I believe that President Trump will pick William Pryor for the Supreme Court. Here’s why:
- He’s a staunch conservative in that he holds to the original intent and meaning of the Constitution. He would be a fantastic replacement for the late Justice Scalia in that sense.
- He actually did NOT support Alabama Chief Justice Moore who defied the federal government on a court ruling in 2004 regarding the 10 Commandments on state grounds. He follows the rule of law.
- The main reason the media gives in objection is that the Democrats in the Senate won’t like him because he isn’t a liberal centrist. That’s almost like an endorsement.
- He’s the most pro-gun out of the bunch. I think the President will reward the NRA members who endorsed him early and worked hard for him during election season to ensure a good pick.
- Pryor is the one that the media complains the most about. Enough said.
He will get nominated and he will get appointed. #MAGA continues.